Tuesday, September 2, 2008
It's going to be tough to keep up with all the fall events we have coming up, so you better get your calendar... Ready?
• Tuesday, Sept 9: Join Wolfman Mac at Warp 9 Comics (the Auburn Hills location) for a special late night relese party for the new Dark Tower: Treachery and The Stand: Captain Tripps comics! 11 pm - 1 am - Click here to visit Warp 9's web site.
And now for the tough ones:
• Saturday, Sept 20: The Motor City Haunt Club is hosting their annual Haunted Garage Sale at the Gibraltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens from 10am - 4pm. Visit the MCHC's site for more info! Click here for directions to the Gibraltar Trade Center.
• And also on Saturday Sept 20, Just Hearse 'N Around & the "I Scream" Ice Cream shop present The 7TH Annual Hearses in Hell Car Show on September 20th! This is a FREE event from 10am - 4pm. I Scream Ice Cream is at 4045 Patterson Lake Road in Hell, Michigan.
• Oh, and before I forget to mention it: The tickets for the Halloween Bash at the Crowfoot Ballroom are $20 at the door, not $75 as previously posted. Additional (and hopefully accurate) details on this event will be posted soon.
• And let us not forget the other major holiday right after Halloween. No, not that one. Election Day! And if you're looking for a candidate to waste your vote on, Boney Bob hopes that you will waste it on him.
Head over to the Nightmare Sinema Store to pick up some of the latest Boney Bob for President swag. And get campaign updates at Boney Bob's Election Headquarters on MySpace. More to come later this week!